We are a charity and therefore welcome any donations of clothes, furniture, funding or sponsorship, all of which is passed on to the vulnerable families we work with who are often in need of financial and material support. Please call to discuss arrangements for donations as we have very limited space and cannot store items.
How your donation can help
£10 could provide a birthday gift and card for a resident child in our refuge.
£20 could provide a welcome pack for a new family
£50 could provide:
- A trip to an outdoor centre or a wildlife centre for 5 children
- A visit to the cinema or bowling alley for 5 children
£100 could provide:
- Help towards an annual TV license
- Help towards Christmas gifts for residents in refuge
- Help towards taking children on a 5 day residential trip
Please send your donation to:
Glasgow East Women’s Aid, 753 Westerhouse Road, Easterhouse, Glasgow, G34 9PB
If you have any questions about making a donation, or would like to organise a donation of clothes, furniture or toys, please contact us.