Call our Crisis Line: 0141 773 3533

Who can get help from GEWA?

All women, children and young people can access help from GEWA.

Unfortunately we are not funded to offer a service to males over 18. However, if you call the Scottish Domestic Abuse Helpline on 0800 027 1234, they can refer men on to appropriate services.

Posted in: Questions about GEWA, Your questions